Coyote Fitness shares some ideas
Award Winning Coyote Fitness UK, is dedicated to building the foundations of fitness to our future generations. An energetic and imaginative approach to encapsulate a young persons imagination and build confidence in life skills.
Rebecca asks, “Would you all like to get your kids to move more and sit less ?”
Well here’s 6 top tips to start 2021 as you mean to go on…..we can’t control the pandemic but we can control our actions as parents.
- Be a role model, if your kids see you exercise, so will they.
- Involve the whole family
- Focus on fun-make it a game, and always fun not a chore.
- Make activity social, we can still be social at home in our own bubbles.
- Use competition as a motivator
- Include kids in household activities-the littlest ones always want to feel bigger and have a sense of responsibility.
Rebecca says, “Parents, here’s something for you. I am doing various online fitness classes . So although Kids club is on pause for the time being my Grown Ups clubs still happening, join me one evening for your own personal health and well-being then come aboard. It’s all pay as you go and first class is free.” Click here to book
Who is Rebecca Owen?
Rebecca is the Creator and Founder of Coyote Fitness UK.
After a successful career as a singer, dancer and actress Rebecca left the stage and bright lights of the highly disciplined professional performing industry and has driven hard to make a difference in everybody’s lives.
Embarking in the demanding fitness industry, she found her feet once more and started to climb the professional ladder. Soon realising she had a natural talent towards the group fitness sector and personal training, she began to grow into one of Hampshire’s most “in demand” Fitness
Through many years of helping people of all ages to achieve their goals, she developed her very own unique style of delivery. – what she calls “Coyote”. A truly Inclusive, fun and energetic approach.
Her continued professional and personal development has seen her amass a substantial and impressive array of qualifications, which include:
- Health Related Exercise and Physical Activity in Children 5-16yrs
- Delivering Behavioural Management and Physical Activities to Children under 5yrs
- Fitness Management ISRM (in managing and developing sport)
- Master Personal Trainer Group Fitness Instructor (able to teach a variety of exercise to music classes including Les Mills Body Pump, Body Combat, Indoor Cycling and Freestyle Fitness Yoga)
- General Practitioner (GP) Referral
- IDTA Dance teacher in Ballet, Tap, Modern and Jazz (Midland Academy of Dance and Drama).
Being a mum of two amazing and energy filled children, she knows the importance of harnessing and directing that energy.
Coyote fitness UK was born in 2016 – Come and join the Fitness journey with Rebecca.