Website Meridian Business Support
Our client is looking for a Production assistant paying £8.72 per hour to join their busy manufacturing team to start immediately. This will be a temporary to permanent role for the right candidate. Working hours: 8.30 am-5 pm, Monday-Friday
- The production department ensures that goods and services are produced efficiently; that they are of the right quality, quantity and cost; and that they are produced on time, to the satisfaction of the customer.
- General assembly duties
- The capability of working independently to demanding time scales
- Good time management
- Able to follow instructions
- Flexible approach to working methods
- Able to operate factory machinery
- This is a physically demanding role
- Manual dexterity
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- Must be 18 in order to operate machinery
If available and interested please contact Danny or Natalie at Meridian recruitment today on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01722 328038
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.